Our vision is to assist Christian business men and women in becoming actively involved in all levels of management and business ownership in the communities we serve. Our vision is to not only raise up new businesses, but to help existing businesses grow and prosper.
BPO Membership Benefits
- Discount for Professional and Technical Training offered through the BPO
- Employee Motivational Training
- Business Seminars and Conferences
- Business of the Year Awards
- Newsletter Distribution (Paid Advertisement at a Discounted Rate)
- Business Growth Strategies
Discount Rates from Participating Businesses
Joshua Ministries and Community Development Corporation is a non-profit organization. It is a mission organization raised up to reach out to our world in three distinct ways:
1. Establish a network of Christian radio stations and remote AM/FM sites to fill the United States and the North American continent with the word of Faith. The network is called the Joshua Broadcasting Network (JBN). The flagship station, KJBN, is located in Little Rock, Arkansas.
KJBN 1050 AM is a radio station broadcasting a Contemporary Christian format. Licensed to Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, it is currently owned by Joshua Ministries & Community Development Corp.
The music and programs presented provide the avenue to change lives supernaturally.
"KJBN 1050 AM .always giving you the music you want and the truth you need"
2. To affect the socio-economic realm with Christian principles such as self- sufficiency, the "work ethic", and community service. This will be done by assisting in establishing community based enterprises, training and development programs, and financial and business counseling.
3. To further missions efforts by utilizing individuals who have acquired skills through Joshua Ministries to serve on foreign soils in construction, and agriculture. The purpose is to take modules or models from our cities to third world and underdeveloped nations to teach them the same principles.
Our attitude is one of service (or ministry) to God and to the people. Colossians 3:23 says, "and whatsoever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men." We will strive at KJBN to present excellence in ministry.
Although profit is necessary in a commercial environment, it is not, nor shall it ever become our motive. Our motive is service, our focus is Christ, our product is the gospel, our goal is to bless the listeners, and the bi-product will profit to maintain and reinvest in the same.
This station is totally dedicated to our Lord, Jesus Christ, and shall be under His lordship and direction.
Although profit is necessary in a commercial environment, it is not, nor shall it ever become our motive and the bi-product will profit to maintain and reinvest in the same. The Joshua Broadcasting Network is totally dedicated to our Lord, Jesus Christ, and shall be under His lordship and direction.